The future of paving, build green roads
Read more to discover CAMSAMERICA’s roots
Why buy a CAMSAMERICA shredder?
CAMSAMERICA’s roots go deep back to 1964 when in the heart of the Italian manufacturing and motor valley, CAMS™ was incorporated. Our experience and know-how allow us to produce innovative and efficient technologies that guarantee high productivity and low maintenance and management costs.
But what are the tangible advantages of buying a CAMSAMERICA product? Let’s see them in detail!
The advantages of CAMSAMERICA electric shredders
In addition to being the first company to design innovative technologies capable of recycling 100% of milled asphalt, we offer our customers a fleet of machines consisting of 7 product lines, for a total of 22 models, all of which can boast a large series of tests and analyses carried out to achieve continuous technological improvements and minimize the necessary interventions.
Here are some of the advantages offered by CAMSAMERICA’s shredders:
- Specific shredding programs: our plants can be customized with crushing programs specific to each material, even wet.
- One machine for multiple construction sites: thanks to our self-propelled technology, our crushing and recycling plants are easily transportable from one site to another.
- GPS: All CAMS machines are equipped with GPS system to view the location and working status of the machine from any device at any time.
- Cost reduction thanks to hybrid technology: all our systems are designed to operate in hybrid mode (diesel/electric power) or fully electric.
- Reduced environmental impact: Thanks to our technology, the noise and dust emissions generated by mills during processing can be significantly reduced.
- Remote control of the systems: on our systems is installed a telemetry system that allows the total remote control of the functions. This allows you to monitor at any time, from PC or smartphone, the status of each machine and solve any problems with immediate interventions.
- Multimedia catalogue of use and maintenance: all our systems are equipped with this particular catalog that allows a quick identification of the components in case of failure.
- Scheduled maintenance: CAMSAMERICA teams carry out scheduled and extraordinary maintenance with highly trained and always up to date technicians.
- Service and spare parts: with our efficient after-sales service we provide onsite assistance. More than 10,000 components and spare parts are always available and ready for shipment.
Get in touch